Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer 2010

Hi! Loved Ones,

I can't believe it has been over month since I wrote anything. Alot has been going on and it seems like the days are just running into one another. My quiet uneventful summer has taken on a different direction.

The Lord has been teaching me alot about letting him direct my steps. Psalms 37:23 tells me that "The steps of a good man (or woman) are ordered by the Lord, and he delighteth in his way.

Learning to trust Him more and more for the everyday things in life has been challenging to me. It has been easy for me to trust Him in the big things but it has been more difficult for me to trust him in the daily stuff.

Several years ago I bought a little plaque at a quilt shop in Estes Park. It says the following: Good Morning. This is God. I will be handling alll your Problems and Worries today. I Won't need your help. Now have a Great Day! I Love you So Much. Love your Heavenly Father ~ God

I have this little plaque on my night stand. This summer I have been reading this saying over each morning and then praying and putting each day and all the details in His hands. It is so good to know as I relinquish the control over to Jesus that I don't have worry or be stressed out about all that will and won't happen in my day. All I have to do is be obedient and walk in his way~

I am so thankful that my Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow!

Praying as you trust the Lord for the day to day stuff!

Blessings!

No comments: