Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gone again...

Hi!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am leaving again tomorrow for a week at Sr. High Camp at Camp Bethel near Wellfleet, NE. with our whole family including Steven.

I was to stay home for a quiet week but the Lord had other plans for me. Like getting out of my comfort zone!!

So pray for me as I teach the Bible Lessons each morning at 11:30. The theme for the week is God's Glorious Appearing. My topics are The Rapture, What happens to unbelievers during the Tribulation and their eternal destination and The Believer's Hope of Rewards and an eternal home in Heaven.

I have been teaching the books of Revelation and Daniel to a group of 70 year old women for the past 4 years so the Lord knew I was prepared. I spent the last two days praying and working on my lessons and they finally came together late this afternoon.

I have us packed so we can leave right after lunch tomorrow.

I would appreciate your prayers as I am obedient to the Lord and that what I have to share will speak to the hearts of these teenagers.

I will write again when I return.

Blessings,

Deb

1 comment:

Linda said...

I wish I was the right age, and I would go to camp to hear your teaching! It sounds like you've been preparing for a long time for this camp.

May the Lord bless you and give you the wisdom for the questions that are sure to come your way!

Have fun, too.