Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Monday

Hi! Love Ones,

It is another beginning of a new week and I am praying a better week healthwise for me. I began with a cold last week that became a flu bug. It really hit me hard and I feel like a whipped puppy. But atleast today I felt like taking a shower and getting dressed. Somthing I hate to admit I haven't done much in the past week.

My devotional thought today was appropriate for all the situations that each of us may be going through in our daily lives. Our family has been working on the character trait of faithfulness this past year. We have been through much in 2008 and in each situation the Lord has continued to show His faithfulness to us.

So Here it is!

“Perhaps the Most profound miracle of all is living through something we thought would kill us.” Beth Moore

Here is my prayer for each of us as we continue to walk faithfully in Christ.

I pray that out of Your glorious riches You will strengthen us with power through Your Spirit in our inner beings, so that Christ may dwell in our hearts through faith. And I pray that we, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together will all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that we may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:16-19)

Father, help us to be confident of this, that He who began a good work in us will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
(Philippians 1:6) AMEN

Thank you for praying for me. I am on the road to recovery from the flu bug, but feel weak.
I know I am not back to full strength so will you pray that I can accomplish each day what the Lord wants me to. Tomorrow it is leading the women’s Bible Study. Wed-Being able to attend Team Kids Thurs-Leading a women’s Bible Study and then as next week approaches getting ready for our family to arrive for Thanksgiving. Jon and Hannah are a great help and I am thankful for them!


May the Lord show you His faithfulness today!

Deb

No comments: